CASHMERE - TOP SELLER
100% Natural Organic Soy Candles - Phthalate FREE- Premium Quality Fragrance
Our soy candles are hand-poured in small batches right in Orangeville, Ontario CANADA. We make all of our candles in small batches to assure quality. We use only the finest ingredients possible, without any additives, or harmful elements. Soy candles are better for you and for the environment. We use 100% all-natural soy wax. We use premium cotton wicks in our candles and they are paraffin & phthalate-free. Soy candles burn up to 50% longer than traditional candles. Even though soy candles can be more expensive than paraffin or beeswax candles, they are more cost-effective in the long run because they burn twice as long
Cranberry Tangerine – This holiday scent is a fresh and lively accord of Cranberries and Tangerine.
Please do the following to ensure a nice clean burn:
- Upon first use, burn for at least two hours or until the entire surface has turned to liquid. This will prolong the life of your candle
- Trim the wick to ¼” before each lighting. This will maintain a clean even burn.
- Burn for no more than 3-4 hours at a time.
Soy wax candles gently release their scent. Be patient with the initial burn.
Soy candles tend to have a flaky crusty appearance on the tops once they have been burned, this is normal.
Our scents aren't over powering, yet pleasantly scent an average size, single room. For open concept or larger rooms, more than one candle may be required.
Candles can be a serious fire hazard if not used responsibly. To keep yourself and others safe Kindmoose recommends you:
- Do not leave candles burning unattended
- Burn candles away from things that can catch fire
- Burn candles out of reach of children or pets
- Follow the burning instructions on the caution sticker on your candle
- Keep wick trimmed to 1/4 of an inch
- Do not burn candles for longer than 4 hours at a time
- Burn candles in a well ventilated area
- Glass containers are fragile: please be careful. Don’t use candles that are cracked, chipped or scratched.
- Never drop objects, like matches, into the candles