I will hold you in my Heart until I can hold you in HeavenRegular price $24.00 Save $-24.00
The ritual of lighting a candle in remembrance The ritual of lighting a candle to pay tribute to a life ‘passed’ has long been a part of our culture. Keeping a light burning in remembrance signifies that the memory still lives on and burns bright. It is a ritual that promotes reflection and signifies remembrance.
Our candles are hand-poured in small batches right in Orangeville, Ontario. We make all of our candles in small batches to assure quality. We use only the finest ingredients possible, without any additives, or harmful ingredients.
- Soy candles are better for you and for the environment. We use 100% all-natural soy wax.
- Our Candles are Paraffin & Phthalate Free
- We use Premium Cotton Wicks
- Soy candles burn up to 50% longer than traditional candles
- Even though soy candles can be more expensive than paraffin or beeswax candles, they are more cost-effective in the long-run because they burn twice as long.
- Soy candles smell great! Due to their lower flash point, soy candles smell stronger and the scent lasts longer than traditional candles
- Never tested on animals and does not include any animal byproduct.
- Free of pesticide and herbicide residue
- Jars are 100% recyclable