Fresh apples baked with juicy raisins in a fragrant blend of spice topped with a buttery crumb strudel. This will take you right back to Grandma’s kitchen on baking day.
Perfect on its own or added to a gift. Candles are 100% all natural soy wax and come in a recyclable glass jar, making this gift great for the person burning it and for the environment. If it is a gift, you can add a personalized gift card, to let them know just how much you care.
Our candles are hand-poured in small batches right in Orangeville, Ontario. We make all of our candles in small batches to assure quality. We use only the finest natural ingredients possible, without any additives, or harmful ingredients.
- Soy candles are better for you and for the environment. We use 100% all-natural hand poured soy wax.
- Soy candles burn up to 50% longer than traditional candles
- Our Candles are Paraffin & Phthalate Free
- We use Premium Cotton Wicks
- Even though soy candles can be more expensive than paraffin or beeswax candles, they are more cost-effective in the long-run because they burn twice as long.
- Soy candles smell great! Due to their lower flash point, soy candles smell stronger and the scent lasts longer than traditional candles
- Never tested on animals and does not include any animal by product.
- Free of pesticide and herbicide residue
- Jars are 100% recyclable
Candles can be a serious fire hazard if not used responsibly. To keep yourself and others safe Kindmoose recommends you:
- Do not leave candles burning unattended
- Burn candles away from things that can catch fire
- Burn candles out of reach of children or pets
- Follow the burning instructions on the caution sticker on your candle
- Keep wick trimmed to 1/4 of an inch
- Do not burn candles for longer than 4 hours at a time
- Burn candles in a well ventilated area
- Glass containers are fragile: please be careful. Don’t use candles that are cracked, chipped or scratched.
- Never drop objects, like matches, into the candles