Candles can add beauty and ambience to your home for a very small investment. Not only do they look beautiful when they burn, they can add a wide array or aromas which can reflect the season or your mood. They offer a feeling of relaxation, set the tone for a dinner party and give off a welcoming vibes to visitors.
Spending a few extra dollars on a soy wax candle versus traditional paraffin wax has many benefits to your health and the environment. Not only does soy wax burn much cleaner, it also reduces the amount of harmful chemicals being released into your home which can cause headaches and other ailments. Caring for your soy wax candles can extend their life and ensure that you get a beautiful, clean burn for the life of the candle.
There are a few simple and easy candle care tips to make sure that you get the most out of your candle:
- Keep wicks trimmed! Long or crooked wicks cause uneven burning and can leave black soot on your glass. Using a Wick Trimmer will prolong the life of your candle for a brighter, cleaner, and more even burn.
- Upon first use, burn for at least two hours or until the entire surface has turned to liquid. This will prolong the life of your candle
- Trim the wick to ¼” before each lighting. This will maintain a clean even burn.
- Burn for no more than 3-4 hours at a time.
- Soy wax candles gently release their scent. Be patient with the initial burn
- Always keep your candles out of reach of children and pets
- Always make sure your candles are extinguished before leaving your home or retiring for the evening
Following these steps can make sure your candles burn properly and stay beautiful right until the bottom of the jar!
We are proud to be at the forefront of the industry offering 100% soy wax candles customized for every occasion. Feel free to share these tips with family and friends to make sure they know how to properly care for their gifts and purchases The staff here at KINDMOOSE would like to thank you for your continued business and support – we know you care about the environment as much as we do and we are committed to continuing to improve our products and packaging.
Be sure to check out our flash sales. Don't for get to subscribe so you don't miss out!
Until next time…
Kindmoose Candle Co.